Welcome to the "bearsurfboard.eu" website: on this page, you can consult the complete information on cookies.
- WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CISALFA SPORT S.p.A. hereinafter the Data Controller, protects the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees them the necessary protection from any event that could put them at risk of violation. To this end, the Data Controller puts into practice policies and practices regarding the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of the rights that are recognized by the applicable legislation. The Data Controller takes care to update the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever necessary and in any case in the event of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) that you can contact if you have questions about the policies and practices adopted. The contact details of the data protection officer are as follows: email email@example.com
- HOW CISALFA SPORT S.P.A COLLECTS AND PROCESSES YOUR DATA
The Data Controller collects and / or receives information about you, such as: IP address and cookies issued by browsing the site www. bearsurfboard.eu. They are used by the Data Controller to manage the site and to collect information of an aggregate nature. The communication of your personal data takes place mainly towards third parties and / or recipients whose activity is necessary for the performance of activities related to the aforementioned purposes, and also to respond to certain legal obligations or prescribed for the control and supervision of the work activity. Any communication that does not respond to these purposes will be subject to your consent.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects in any way.
- WHAT COOKIES ARE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES THEY CAN BE USED
- WHICH COOKIES ARE USED AND FOR WHAT MAIN PURPOSES
This site uses different types of technical cookies, but not profiling. The Data Controller reports below the specific categories of cookies used, the purpose and the consequence that derives from their deselection:
- Site management. They allow the operation and safe and efficient exploration of the website- Valid for the browsing session (dwsid; dwsecuretoken_XXXXX)- Valid for 6 months (dwanonymous_XXXXX; dwuser_XXXXX; dwcustomer_XXXXX)- These are cookies necessary for the use of the website, blocking them does not allow them to function
Third-party profiling cookies
- Create profiles related to the user to proceed with the sending of advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of navigation- Established by the individual owners, please refer to the policies as indicated below in the appropriate section- In case of deselection, it would not be possible to proceed with the profiling activity aimed at sending promotional messages
- Facilitate navigation and the service provided to the user according to a series of criteria selected by the latter- Valid for the browsing session (cqact; cqviews; cqcid)- Valid for 24 hours (dwsourcecode_XXXXX)- Valid for 30 days (cq_bc; cq_seg)- Valid for 31 days (dwpersonalization_XXXXX)- Valid for 13 months (cq_uuid)- In case of deselection, it would not be possible to keep the choices made by users while browsing
- Collect information in aggregate form on navigation by users to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves- Established by the third party-
In case of deselection, it would no longer be possible for the Data Controller to acquire aggregate information
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies are also operational on this website, i.e. cookies created by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting. The Data Controller is required to provide the updated link to the information and consent forms of the third parties with whom specific agreements have been stipulated for the installation of cookies through its site.
In particular, users are informed that the website uses the following services that release cookies: